Wednesday 4 February 2015

Shea's 100wc

One day a miserable hyena saw a sandwich, it was grey and mouldy. The hyena went over to it and gobbled it up in a second, greedily. He was hungry for more, the hyena looked around for food but couldn't find any. Some people went over to the hyena and it said "I'm hungry," so the people said "go climb up that mountain and you won't feel hungry at all." So the hyena climbed the mountain and he wasn't hungry. He said "the humans were right, I'm not hungry." Then he went to sit down slowly.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your little story about the hyena Shea. I think he was very trusting and now I'm wondering if the mountain had magic powers to take the hunger away. I also like how you begin your sentences in different ways which makes your writing interesting to read. Well done this week.
    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bit where the Hyena ate the sandwich. love from freya xxx

    ReplyDelete