Wednesday 4 February 2015

Ella-Rose 100 wc

One sunset morning I was in my room watching the Lion King. The tv went pitch black. A grey portal was in my carpet, I jumped in... I found myself in a world with stone age people, their was a hyena drawn on a stone wall. The portal started spinning, someone else came it was my friend Maddi, she was half way through eating a sandwich. She was really miserable because she was having a picnic with her mum and dad. The portal started to spin with Maddi's mum and dad and the picnic! We all climbed up a hill and finished our picnic. "Climb! Climb! and end it with a picnic," I said "This is so much more special because my best friend is here too."

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of going into a portal Ella Rose. Even better when you get to share it with your best friend. Well done on using all the words in the 100WC. Just remember which there/their to use.

    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of your story and i really enjoyed reading it. love from Freya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete