Wednesday 15 October 2014

Christopher's 100 word challenge

Ren was in a bad mood. She had lost her quiver and that made her grumpy. We were heading in the direction of the stone mouth that Narik had said about. Ren had decided that she hated Narick. He had dropped her quiver in the river. She was grumbling about it. "How could there be a stone creature with a stone mouth, and how do we get in?" complained Ren. "If you ace the only one capable of it, (she meant saving the forest) how do we..." I interrupted her.
"On the hill!" I exclaimed. There was the gaping mouth of the stone creature. "It's not a stone creature, it's a cave!" I entered... I could not believe the smell! (it was a bit pongy!) I went to the tooth, yanked it out and ... "The bear!" screamed Ren...It was too late...

4 comments:

  1. Well done on your 100 word challenge Christopher!
    ;)
    Patricia Novelli and Jonathan Cain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 100 word challenge. the thing I like about it is that you have lots of speech.



    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your 100 word challenge because there is lots of speech. from shea

    ReplyDelete
  4. good 100wdc christopher well done from Mia

    ReplyDelete